How long does an Areola restoration tattoo take?
• Normally, the procedure takes about 90 minutes from start to finish
• It also can depend on the amount of work required as each breast is unique.
Why should I consider Areola Pigmentation/tattoo?
• If you have undergone a mastectomy, your Areolas normally would require restoration
• If you had breast implants- You can enhance the look of your Areolas and breasts
• Irregular or fading Areolas and/or for any other cosmetic reason
Is the procedure covered by my insurance?
• The procedure is typically covered under insurance
• However, deductibles and out of pockets may still apply
• We recommend you check with your insurance provider the details of your coverage
Are men candidates for Areola tattoo?
• Yes, men have been recipients of the benefits of Areola restoration for many years.
• Men that have undergone a ductal carcinoma and/or breast cancer
Is Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) the same as a hair transplant?
• No, it is not the same.
• It is an innovative and a very cost-effective alternative solution to the traditional hair transplant.
• During an SMP procedure a specially formulated pigment is deposited onto the scalp to replicate hair follicles thus creating the illusion of real hair.
Is SMP available for both Men and Women?
• Yes- definitely. It is available and recommended for both Man and Women alike.